Thursday, March 5, 2015

Social (Media) Butterfly

I got to meet up with Karen and her husband Tracy yesterday! We've been trying for a long time to meet up and it finally happened. We had lunch at The Perk and then went into Philadelphia for the Flower Show.
Layout made with Krystal Hartley's newest kit "Social Butterfly"
While the Flower Show was certainly nice and a great opportunity to practice photography (minus the dark atmosphere and nasty convention floor lighting), the highlight for me was meeting and spending time with Karen! She was just as lovely in person as she is on the Internet. And Tracy is a total sweetheart too. I had a blast!  Can't wait for the next opportunity for us to meet up again.

13 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

How wonderful that you were able to meet in person.....and what a great page.

Sian said...

I love how you have made a page already! It's mind blowing, still, to me to think about the growth of all these connections. Truly amazing.

Alison said...

How great that you managed to meet up...meeting Blogfriends is great fun! Xx

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Beautiful layout!

Karen said...

I totally agree; the flower show was lovely, but the real pleasure was spending time with you. Now we just have to figure out how to do it again!

Karen said...

Oh, and fabulous layout---just perfect for the day!

Melissa said...

So excited that y'all got to meet up! Wish I could have been there to enjoy another meal at The Perk!

Miriam said...

What a lovely LO but what fun to meet up. I love the picture of the pair of you.

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a great layout for two beautiful ladies.
Rinda

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I always enjoy reading about these little meetings. I love the connections that so many of us have made through our blogs. A gorgeous page to document it.

Sandie said...

That's a lovely page Cheri and how nice it is to meet up with online friends! I also had a chance encounter last week too and isn't it nice when someone is as nice in person as they are online! I hope you both meet up again sometime soon.

Missus Wookie said...

Ah, the joy of digi is the ability to make a page almost as soon as you have made in the memory. Still smile when I think I'm our snowy meet up

alexa said...

I am so envious of your getting to meet each other! That's a beautiful celebratory page ... I sometimes joke with himself that if I ever get to retire and have any money to do it, I will fly to the USA and come and visit you all :).