Wednesday, September 3, 2014

One Thing Leads To Another - Contest Winner

I honestly had to chuckle at the guesses that were coming in on the number of layouts in my 4.5" pile.  To those of my blog friends unitiated in a print of a digital layout - it is the same thickness as a photograph, just 12x12 (or whatever size you print at).  


So to help you out... a box of 100 sheets of photo paper (including packaging) measures 3/4 of an inch.  

Yes, the guesses were woefully low.

The total number of pages in that stack...

....

.... was....

.....

.....

(drum roll please)...  *********************************************

************************************************************

******************************  TA DA!!!!

154

Which means my winner is Karen!  Kudos Karen - I'll take care of the prize later this week.

6 comments:

alexa said...

Oh my goodness, I don't think I'd have guessed that! Well done to Karen - and well done to you for the achievement!

Karen said...

I paid no attention to the measurements. My guess was solely based on the fact that I knew you'd done a few LOAD challenges, and I know how many layouts get done in those! Thanks! I didn't expect to win.

Barbara Eads said...

It was still fun to guess!

Sian said...

...and judos to the creator of all those pages! Wow..

Melissa said...

LOL! Congrats to Karen!

Miriam said...

Now wouldn't I just love to leaf through every single one of those. Congratulations to Karen & well done you