Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Texture Tuesday - Artsy Flowers

Playing along with Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday.

My Original Photo - the only post-processing is a slight sharpen.

With Texture

First I added Pioneer Woman Quick Edge Burn.  Then I added Kim Klassen's "Achieve" texture in hard light blending mode at 45% opacity.  With a layer mask, I removed most of the texture from the focal flower. Then I used the burn tool in PSE to darken the edges of the photo, creating a frame. And finally, added the quote.

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Wonderful,Cheri.

Anonymous said...

I like the way the texture blurred out the background more!
That is a beautiful flower.

Melissa said...

Beautiful - makes me want to take some time & play with textures again soon!

Marilyn said...

Nice work. I love it with the texture.

Miriam said...

Gorgeous finish with the texture Cheri.