Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Coming Soon - Life Tunes 3!

Last month in Life Tunes we considered our favorite spiritual songs. Not many of you are playing along with a blog post or scrapbooking layout, but I hope you are at least finding some inspiration for the future!  I know many of you wanted to play along ... maybe it is just the Summer business...

This month my suggested theme is a song from a movie soundtrack.  This is so wide open.  There are so many beautiful songs that were created specifically for movies and so many beautiful, fun, and crazy songs that are featured in movies.  Share Yours! This month I'll be creating a layout about this song: 


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great idea for Life Tunes - I'll have to give this one some thought!

Sian said...

Another good idea! Yes, I had hoped to make a page or two to join in. It is taking me much longer than I thought it would to get caught up after the holidays

Barbara Eads said...

I find myself continually behind during the summer. It's just a busy time of the year. Things will start to settle down soon!