Friday, May 30, 2014

Thank You

My birthday was, as anticipated, very low key. Which is fine with me. I'm happy with the way it all played out. And I have so many Thank You's to offer up!

Thank you to Helena and Miriam for the Happy Mail! Loved all the bits and pieces which will be appearing in my journal soon!

Thank you to the 29 family members, friends, and colleagues who took a moment of their day to wish me a Happy Birthday on my Facebook page!

Thank you to daughters Rachel and Becca and my "Dad" for the Happy Birthday text messages,  Melissa for the Happy Birthday email, and Melissa and Sian for the Happy Birthday comments on my blog post.

Thank you to my sister Deanna, daughter Sarah, and co-worker Dennis for the Happy Birthday phone calls. Dennis serenaded me while I was driving down the turnpike! He tried to be anonymous and disguise his voice, but I knew it was him from his phone number. Too funny!

Thank you to daughter Rachel for cleaning the house for my birthday. So nice to come home from work to a clean kitchen counter and vacuuming done!

Thank you to family members (you all know who you are) who provided me with a fun assortment of gifts - which I'll have to blog about later when I can get photos and have more time to do it justice.

And finally, Thank you for the fun dinner out at TGI Fridays and the photos from Becca which I turned into this last night:

The bulk of this was a freebie cluster created from Kimeric's Hydrangea Blossom kit.  Every time she puts out a new kit (weekly), she posts freebies from it for her newsletter subscribers and blog readers. If you want some absolutely gorgeous digi freebies, check out her blog!




4 comments:

Sian said...

This post gave me a smile :)

Alison said...

Belated Birthday wishes Cheri...glad you had such a lovely time!
Alison xx

Melissa said...

It does sound like it was a wonderful day!

alexa said...

Such a pretty page - and delighted you had all that warm love to surround you :). Wishing you a very belated Happy Birthday!