Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Year Of Kindness - Challenge Week 21

Monday was a holiday. Yesterday I was swamped with stuff for work and absolute "must" get crossed off the list kind of things. I apologize for being late with this week's post. But the good news is, the challenge is super simple. Say "thank you". Something I suspect most of you already do on a regular basis. I'm just adding it as a kindness challenge so that we have a week (or at least a few days) of being more aware of saying thank you.  Say 'thank you' to the store clerk who rings you up. Say 'thank you' to the waitress who brings your meal. Say 'thank you' to your family for being there to support you and love you. Acknowledge the people in your life with a moment of gratitude.

I want to say thank you to each and every one of you who stops by to read my posts, who play along with my kindness challenges, who have been my blog friends and my "tribe" for so long. Having you along for the ride truly enriches my life. So, thank you, from the bottom of my heart.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a big Thank You to you for the lovely year of kindness posts which have certainly made me think and act a little differently this year.

Melissa said...

Another great challenge! I wrote Thank You in my prayer journal this morning . . . for all the blessings we have. And I thanked my personal trainer after our session today & the bank teller who cashed a check for me! Of course I thanked Robbie for fixing my hamburger for supper! :>) I'll be watching for more opportunities to say thanks this week, too.

Thank you for your friendship, for your comments on my blog, for these great challenges and reminders to be kind this year, for sharing in my FUN year, for just being YOU! :>)

Missus Wookie said...

Oh this is a nice one, I shared a couple of acts of kindness with friends/family this week and will be sure to say thank you too.

Joining in with the thanks for organising this year of kindness and for being you :)

Miriam said...

Thank you Cheri, for organising this year of kindness, for your beautiful Lo's, for my birthday card and for blogging. I always say thank you. I learnt long long ago, the value of this simple phrase.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love your photograph and quote today! During the gratitude class I did in May, there was a prompt on thank-you. I journaled about how a good thank you, where you look the person in the eye and really acknowledge what they did is worth so much!
Rinda