Thursday, November 14, 2013

With Heartfelt Gratitude

Many thanks to all of my blog friends who left a kind word or thought when I was feeling hurt, confused, ashamed, and upset. It really helps sometimes to know you aren't the only one who has struggled with an issue in your life!

I'm in a much better place now, having learned more about myself in the process, having let go of some things I have no control over, having taken a good look at my own circle of influence and where I can (and need to) make changes. Having reached this point, life feels crazy good again.


Thanks so much for being here for me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad things are looking up, Cheri!! :)

Jo.C said...

Crazy good sounds a great place to be :)

Karen said...

I spent Thursday at a conference called Radical Compassion. In a nutshell the message was that we can't show true compassion to others until we show compassion for ourselves. You've done that beautifully, and we all know how hard it is. Your beautiful photo reflects your good place!

Missus Wookie said...

I'm doing Brene Brown's course (as well as the meditations with Deeprak and Oprah) and this is something I work on regularly.

Glad you are feeling better.

alexa said...

We cannot truly be compassionate and loving to others if we do not hold this for ourselves also ... Not either/or but both/and. Glad to read your happy post :).

Miriam said...

So good to hear. x