Monday, May 20, 2013

More LOAD

 Documenting the Philadelphia Cherry Blossom Festival - Project Life style.

 Same day as the Cherry Blossom Festival - went to WXPN Music Film Festival. After the movie, got to hear Lisa Fischer and Darlene Love each sing a song live!  After the festival I started (still don't know why) receiving Rolling Stone magazine... and in the first issue was an article about the very documentary I had gone to see!
Spent Friday night and Saturday at a fundraiser crop for ALS. I FINALLY got Sarah's first year baby album done!!!!  33 pages! Most are super simple - this is an example of one of the better pages I did. Most are just white background, photos, and text.
 Yesterday's page - with Krystal Hartley's newest release Painted Love.  This kit is a lot of fun!
Today's page.  Super simple - scrapping a photo from 2003(?) - need to check on that date so I can add it.  For my "People We Love" album.

7 comments:

Sian said...

I always admire the way you keep going through LOAD. Be kind to yourself, indeed..that page is my favourite!

Melissa said...

You are doing a great job Cheri & I like how you're going back & forth between digital & paper to get a variety of photos scrapped!

Maria Ontiveros said...

What interesting photos in that first layout. The Christmas layout took me by surprise! LOL!
Rinda

alexa said...

That is a sweet photo of you! And the spring blossom looks just glorious. I am so impressed by how much you scrap!

Missus Wookie said...

Really enjoy seeing new digi kits featured here - although I'm resisting buying any as I'm just not scrapping at the moment. So impressed with the amount you are getting done and glad that you are accepting that you need to be careful some days.

Woot on getting the baby album done too :)

scrappyjacky said...

Love the one you made with 'Painted Love'.
Glad you liked the butterflies.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Great pages, Cheri. And I think it's so cool that you got Sarah's baby pictures scrapped - simple or not! At least they are done. :o)