Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pass The Book

I've been hanging onto this book for waaaaaayyyy too long. I think I was secretly hoping that Melissa would forget all about it and it could just live with me forever.

Alas, the time has come for me to pass it on.  If you love looking at artsy art journaling, lots of gorgeous inspiration and color and technique, then please leave a comment letting me know you are interested and I'll choose a winner on Sunday. Maybe. If I don't conveniently forget again.

6 comments:

humel said...

Ooh, I'd definitely be interested, it looks great :) Happy to send you plenty of reminder emails, Cheri!! ;)

Love, Carrie said...

This looks awesome! Bet there's a ton of inspiration in there <3

scrappyjacky said...

I think I might like to see this book...maybe....if you don't forget!

Melissa said...

LOL Cheri - I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Next time you're in Texas, I'll let you browse through the other few I have. :>)

Rebekah said...

Oooo, squeal! I would love a peek at this. I started an art journal, but feel so out of the loop at this sort of thing! I would love to see into the real world of artsy folks!! Thanks for a chance to read it!!

Karen said...

I'd love to take some time with this book, as well. Thanks!