Friday, August 10, 2012

Just A Quote For Friday

"In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life, -- no disgrace, no calamity (leaving me my eyes), which nature cannot repair. Standing on the bare ground, -- my head bathed by the blithe air and uplifted into infinite space, -- all mean egotism vanishes. I become a transparent eyeball; I am nothing; I see all; the currents of the Universal Being circulate through me; I am part and parcel of God." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely quote but absolutely awesome photo

alexa said...

A wise man, a stunning photo and a great post. :)

quiltingfool said...

This photo is awesome. The colors, the subject matter...just gorgeous! All these photos show a lot of insight into the beauty that is all around you. And I have to say, it's a lot prettier than Texas this time of year!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Beautiful, Cheri!