Saturday, February 25, 2012

LOAD 22, 23 & 24

I totally scraplifted the idea for this layout from Amy.   Credits:
template- Cathy Zielski.
datestamp - Miki Ferkul "date chips"
papers & elements - Krystal Hartley "Sunshine on a Stem" and "loving" alpha - Krystal Hartley "Shabby Love."
You've already seen this story in Sian's Storytelling Sunday, but now it has been scrapped!

Took the easy way out on this one - Miki Ferkul "Gilded Christmas" QuikPage.
And another blog story that was waiting to be translated to a layout.  Template is Liberty Elements "Carbon". Papers are from Kelly Mickus "Chance of Rain."

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Another great batch of layouts Cheri. Isn't it fun to take those stories right from the blog and create a layout. Of course, my favorite of these is the first one - all that yellow & sunflowers, too! :>)

Amy said...

Oh yes, layouts traight from the blog are very satisfying, they make me feel as though the whole connection is working properly!
Love your list and I love the colours and papers in the last page.

Karen said...

I don't often think to go back to my blog for stories, but it's a great idea! Love your list; I'm gonna do this too! :-)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous pages and I love the idea of using Amy's idea to make a page - I can feel a similar one coming to a scrapbook album near here very soon!

scrappyjacky said...

More gorgeous pages,Cheri...great to see your Millenium story on a page...and those 'papers' on the first page are gorgeous....will have to see if I can get them.

MonicaB said...

Wonderful pages. I love the first page. The colors and type are gorgeous.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Your layouts have been so over-the-top awesome lately, Cheri. I love what you did the the Amy-layout!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I adore the colors and graphics in the first layout! The sunflowers, font choice - and the particular shades of yellow, green and brown are all just perfect together.
Rinda