Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thanks and MIA

First I wanted to say a very heart-felt thanks to everyone who has posted positive thoughts, hugs, prayers, and good vibes in response to my Storytelling Sunday post. Every single comment is greatly appreciated... positive vibes and prayers gratefully accepted... I'll take all the help I can get in coping with this! So many thanks and {{{{hugs}}}} right back to you all!

I won't be around for a bit. Leaving on a jet plane before the sun rises this morning.  Headed to Tucson AZ for work.  Won't be back until late on Thursday.  Leaving you with this:
Taken September 29, 2010 from my back yard.
"God puts rainbows in the clouds so that each of us - in the dreariest and most dreaded moments - can see a possibility of hope." ~ Maya Angelou

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip, I hope Tucson is as good to you as it was to me. If you have some spare time (?!) head over to Canyon Ranch and treat yourself!

Sian said...

Keep well (or moving at least!) while you are away Cheri x

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Beautiful photo, Cheri. I was thinking about you this morning, knowing you'll be in Tucson and still being disappointed that I can't make the trip to meet up with you. I hope you enjoy the trip though, and I hope you're feeling well enough to have a little fun. Much love to you! xo

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL photo! And.. many, many HUGS flying to you, wherever you are today.

humel said...

What a beautiful rainbow! And even before I read the quotation under it, I was going to mention that it's a symbol of hope :) My thoughts and prayers continue with you xx

Unknown said...

The rainbow i your backyard sounds like a good sign to me. Hope you will have a nice trip. Sending you hugs from WI

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo Cheri and safe return home xxx

Melissa said...

Beautiful photo - hope you're having a lovely trip (even if it is work related!).

alexa said...

Hope your trip is successful and look forward to seeing you when you are back. :)

Amy said...

I am having a belated catch up, Cheri, that is big news on the health front for you to be dealing with. Take care and I hope the life changes and adjustments all contribute to a strong and healthy YOU! Hopefully the trip isn't too taxing, my thoughts are with you :-)