Thursday, March 17, 2011

and a quick explanation

Yes, I'm hitting you fast and furious with photo-heavy posts today.  Why?  Good question! 

I had planned to post the Project Tag Book photos last week.  The photos had all been taken -  But I couldn't work with them because I was having issues with ACDSee.  Always frustrating when your software is on the fritz.  I sent a support ticket in on Tuesday the 8th.  Got a confirming email saying I would hear back in 2-3 business days.  Finally heard back from them on Monday the 14th.  So I wasn't operational until Monday.  And then I spent Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday in declutter mode.  That post is coming tomorrow! :)

So there you have it.  My lack-of-blogging excuse.  And today I've been playing catch-up.  Hope I haven't bored you to tears.  But just in case... here's a little green to mark the day:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good reason!

And not bored at all. :)