Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fitness Friday - the Short & Late Version

Tales from the Scale:    174! Yes! Having reached this number, the goal is now to maintain through the holidays. Thank goodness I weigh-in early in the morning. We had our "pot luck" Holiday Party at the office Friday. There was sooooo much food! I behaved okay and made some decent choices, but calorie wise, I couldn't even venture a guess and I know I ate waaaaay more than I would have at home!

Body Wars:    Friday morning was the first day in an entire week that I woke up with no pain in my back. Usual morning stiffness, but no pain. Hopefully that means the damage I did lifting that counter top last week has abated.  I had a wonderful PT session (albeit rushed because I needed to get to work for the aforementioned Party.

4 comments:

humel said...

Woo hoo! Well done, and what good news xx

scrappyjacky said...

Yep....great news,Cheri.

Amy said...

Well done Cheri - good luck for maintenance over the coming weeks!

Melissa said...

Congratulations on the scale tale!! WOOHOO And thanks so much for the lovely Christmas card - it arrived yesterday! I love that photo of the stockings all hung by the chimney with care. Hope you have a great Christmas week! I'll be working on maintaining with you.