Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Picture Summer























I have registered for Picture Summer with Tracey Clark.  It will be 30 days of capturing the essence of Summer in photographs and learning to see your world in new ways.  All the details on how to register for this Big Picture Scrapbooking daily e-mail workshop can be found here. The Picture Spring class was one of the best $30 I ever spent and I expect Picture Summer will be even better!  Registration is open now and class begins on July 1st.  I hope you'll join me. If you do, be sure to post so I'll know to look for you in the class gallery!

6 comments:

Sian said...

I am very seriously thinking about this one..thanks to you and the other blogging photographers we know :)

Unknown said...

When is the registration deadline? I am seriously considering............

Kelly Miller said...

I love the textures/effects in this photo. The ladybug looks so ephemeral.

humel said...

That ladybird photo is stunning! I'm another one who's seriously considering signing up... xx

quiltingfool said...

I encourage everyone to sign up. This is the best class I've ever taken and made my life so interesting for 30 days. Cheri, I love this photo of the ladybug. I hope to do a lot better in the "Summer" class than I did in "Spring", although I'm happy with most of what I did. Wonderful class! Thank you

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely in. I finally got all my photos taken, edited, and printed. I have a little album for them, but that's not quite done. I really enjoyed the class and felt it pushed me to try new things--and to keep up with POTD.