Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Picture Spring

The prompt for the 19th was "Hidden Messages". I chose one of my favorite passages from "Simple Abundance".

Then I remembered this bracelet. The message is on the inside - just to remind me when I'm feeling "less than."

Today's prompt (20th) was to capture pictures of flare.  I got these three different looks.

I know this technique will take some practice, but I like this one the best - with the flare on the right and bokeh from the tree on the left.

5 comments:

Kelly Miller said...

Love that bracelet!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. I'm not getting any sun flare today...it is VERY grey!!

Amy said...

I love the bracelet too and the bottom shot is pretty fantastic!

humel said...

Love that quotation, and adore the photos! xx

Cheryl said...

The flare pictures rock! And what a great bracelet.