Sunday, March 14, 2010

Set it Sunday

Take a Second Glantz

Let me start by sharing a quote with you (sent to me via email by my gym) that has really struck a chord with me lately:  "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse." ~ Jim Rohn   This just hits me as being so true when I think about what goals I set and then don't accomplish and how I justify the failure to do something I said I would do. This past week I bought myself a new workout shirt - by Nike - that says "Just Do It" on the front. Now I need to heed the advice I'll be wearing!

Last week's goals:

1) Gym three times. CHECK!
2) Continue eating REAL food. Limit dessert to twice per week.  CHECK!
3) 1 each Gratitude and Art Journal layouts. CHECK!
4) Sew curtains for living room (huge long-term nagging task). CHECK! (This one was a toughie to complete - the actual sewing took no time at all - but the hours spent measuring, ironing, and pinning to get the drapes ready to sew was a complete drag. Had forgotten why I no longer do the home decorating thing!).
5) Keep plugging away at online classes as time allows. CHECK! 

Goals for coming week:
1) Gym three times.
2) Real Food - 2 out of 3 meals; limit 2 desserts for week.
3) 1 each Gratitude and Art Journal layouts.
4) Keep working on online classes as time allows.
5) Get craft room cleaned up and photographed so I can share with you all!

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

You seem to be doing really well with your targets...well done....keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed that you set new goals every week! I always have a list, but somehow that doesn't translate to the same importance a goal seems to have! The quote from your gym is perfect. I think I'll print it out! :-)

Unknown said...

Great job! I need to stop making excuses and "just do it" too. Can't wait to see your scrappy room!