Monday, March 30, 2009

your favorite workout music?

Treadmill - 12 minutes, .62 miles. Baby steps. Small victories. And so it continues. But, honestly, being on the treadmill is BORRRRRING! So now I'm thinking if I'm truly going to stay motivated to continue this mind over machine quest, I need to put some good workout music on my iPod (right now it just has BPS class audio downloads). Where to start? I know I need to go to iTunes and download some stuff. Any suggestions? What is your favorite music to workout to? Help!

2 comments:

Westcliffe Baroness said...

I have way different taste thn most, but Moody Blues, Boston, Foreigner, Pat Benetar, Heart....Nickleback, Theory of a Deadman,Fallout Boy, Maroon Five...anything rocking...and they say sing along as that increases the cardio workout...my DH hates it, but who cares...I'm in tune in my mind!

Rachel said...

U2 and REM