Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Combining Ideas

So, no sooner do I post about combining the Journal Your Christmas class and Ali's ideas for December Daily then, what do you know, Ali posts a whole slew of Christmas related projects and actually suggests that you could combine the two ideas! I'm patting myself on the back that I thought of it BEFORE I read it on someone's blog!

From Ali's blog:
Shimelle's Journal You Christmas Class : this is how I got started a few years back doing something creative to celebrate the holiday season. If you are looking for daily jump-starts and specific prompts this is definitely a highly-recommended class. The difference between Shimelle's class and what I am doing for December Daily is that I am simply documenting the days whereas Shimelle is guiding you through memory and creative prompts each day from December 1 through January 6th. You could definitely combine the two. Another cool thing is that once you sign up you are considered and alumni and are able to participate in following years for no cost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK girlfriend you can count me in. Yes, better late than never, at least I found it on the first day instead of later in the month. I'll see your double-project and raise you one - I'm incorporating Jessica Sprague's Photo-A-Day challenge into this bad boy. Come on, kick yourself and go all the way with me!!!